Yes, it’s that time of year again – The Communicators’ Network is holding its annual awards ceremony on Wednesday 18 December, from 5.30-7.30pm.
Last year’s awards were fun and exciting not to mention a great success. Amongst those who got an award was Marketing and Communications Manager of Opportunity Peterborough, Laura Brewis for Communicator of the year award.
The award categories this year are:
- Community campaign of the year
- Communications campaign of the year
- Communications newcomer of the year
- Communications team of the year
- Communicator of the year
- Journalist of the year
- Creative/social media campaign of the year
- Special recognition award
Nominations for the awards should be submitted to [email protected] by Friday 29 November.
Let us know if you plan to attend by emailing [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your nominations and also seeing you there!