This week sees the launch of the 2016 Peterborough Regional PR and Media Awards. Hosted by Athene Communications, this year’s annual PR and Media Awards will celebrate those working in PR, digital media, marketing and journalism across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire. Deadline for nominations is November 23rd – so start thinking about your entries!
This year’s award categories are:
- Communications Campaign of the Year: Open to any PR or marketing campaign delivered during the course of 2016.
- Best Use of Social Media: This category covers PR and marketing campaigns where the focus of activity was digital in nature. This includes PR-led viral campaigns, video campaigns and social media.
- Creative Campaign of the Year: Open to any creative campaign delivered throughout the course of 2016 – including web design or branding.
- Internal Communications Campaign of the Year *NEW* – Open to any communications team – in-house or agency – that has seen notable results during/as a result of an internal communications campaign in 2016.
- Communications Team of the Year: Open to any communications team – whether in-house or agency-side – which has demonstrated notable success during the course of 2016.
- Communicator of the Year: This award recognises the achievements of an individual in the communications industry who is making a valuable contribution to the organisation they work for.
- Journalist of the Year: Open to print, TV and radio journalists and reporters across Cambridgeshire who have consistently shown excellence over the year.
- Newcomer of the Year: This award is for a relative newcomer to the industry – either in a communications, journalism or creative role.
Nominations should be no more than 300 words and should provide detail on the project or individual in question – specifically the brief of your campaign, how you met it and detail of successful outcomes. Nominations for individuals should provide information about how the entree has had an impact on your team, company or campaign.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Curtis at the email address above.