Entries are officially open for the 2017 Peterborough Regional PR and Media Awards!
Hosted by Athene Communications, this year’s awards will celebrate those working in PR, digital media, marketing and journalism in our region.
Entries will close at 5pm on November 24th – so get thinking about your entries! You can download an entry form by clicking here
We welcome entries from Stamford, Lincolnshire, Rutland, Northamptonshire as well as Peterborough and Cambridgeshire.
See who won last year here.
This year’s 7 award categories are as follows:
- Communications Campaign of the Year: Open to any PR, marketing or stakeholder engagement campaign delivered during the course of 2017
- Best Use of Social Media: This category covers PR and marketing campaigns where the focus of activity was digital in nature. This includes PR-led viral campaigns, video campaigns and social media
- Creative Campaign of the Year: Open to any creative campaign delivered throughout the course of 2017 – including web design or branding
- Internal Communications Campaign of the Year: Open to any communications team – in-house or agency – that has seen notable results during/as a result of an internal communications campaign in 2017
- Communications Team of the Year: Open to any communications team – whether in-house or agency-side – which has demonstrated notable success during the course of 2017
- Communicator of the Year: This award recognises the achievements of an individual in the communications industry who is making a valuable contribution to the organisation they work for
- Journalist of the Year: Open to print, TV and radio journalists and reporters across Cambridgeshire who have consistently shown excellence over the year
Nominations should be no more than 300 words and should provide detail on the project or individual in question – specifically the brief of your campaign, how you met it and detail of successful outcomes. Nominations for individuals should provide information about how the entree has had an impact on your team, company or campaign.
Please send your nominations via email to Curtis Doyle at [email protected] – and get involved in the conversation with our hashtag #PRPR2017!
The results will be announced at our awards ceremony on Wednesday December 13th from 5.30-7.30pm.
Put the date in your diary and join us for light food and drink at the Knights Chamber in Peterborough Cathedral’s Precincts, to help celebrate.