After a busy final few days of entries, we are thrilled to announce the nominees for this year’s Peterborough Regional PR & Media Awards!
Highly Commended and Winners will be announced next week (Thursday 6th December) as part of our 15th birthday celebrations.
We already have one winner, due to a nomination having to be removed – so congratulations to the Peterborough City Council Comms Team and Pauline Foster who are our winners in the Internal Communications Campaign of the Year catergory!
Some years we may have chosen to remove this category, however reading the nomination and the scale of the campaign; we felt it deserved recognition.
Below are your nominees in our remaining four categories:
Communicator of the Year
- Tom Horn – South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Pauline Foster – The Communications Agency
- Sharon McAllister – ESP Magazine
- Stephen Briggs – Peterborough Telegraph
Communications Team of the Year
- Peterborough City Council
- Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue Service
Communications Campaign of the Year
- Nene Park Trust – Ferry Meadows @ 40 birthday celebrations
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust – NHS 70th birthday
- Peterborough Celebrates
- Speed Agency – Holloway Friendly
- Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue Service – Wholetime Firefighter Recruitment Campaign
- Speed Agency – Coloplast Charter
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust – First Response Service Campaign
- Peterborough Cathedral / Speed Agency / Peterborough Celebrates – Tim Peake’s Spacecraft
Community Contribution of the Year
- Tony Henthorn – Village Tribune
- Anna’s Hope – The Largest Gathering of Fairies, Guinness World Record
- Neil McCulloch – Insurewise community fundraising
- Palace Green Homes – The Fledglings development
- Peterborough City Council – Peterborough City Market
Good luck to everyone!