Thank you to everyone who has submitted entries for this year’s awards. We’ve extended the deadline until 5pm on Monday 22nd November so there is still time if you haven’t had a chance to get your nominations in!
The categories are:
- Communications campaign of the year (public sector)
- Communications campaign of the year (private sector)
- Internal communications campaign of the year
- Communications team of the year
- Rising star (this replaces the Communicator of the year award)
- Community contribution of the year
You can submit your entry through our submission form.
The results will be announced at our awards ceremony on Thursday 9December from 5.30-7.30pm at Peterborough United Weston Homes Stadium.
We’d love it if you could join us for canapés and drinks to help celebrate everyone’s achievements and the tenth anniversary of the awards. If you’d like to attend, please visit our Eventbrite page to confirm.
We hope this event will go ahead in person; however, we will continue to monitor government guidelines closely and move towards an online event if necessary.
We look forward to seeing you on 9 December!